PDO threads for lifting the face and creating the Cat Eye effect in West Hollywood.
The Fox or Cat Eye Lift, a non-surgical eyebrow & temple lift utilizing threads, is a new fad. The needles are implanted beneath the skin with a very tiny needle to raise the lateral eyebrows towards the temples, creating a cat-like tilt of the eyes. The PDO threads aren’t everlasting, however as they disintegrate, they promote the body’s collagen, constricting and toughening your skin for roughly a year. 
In this article, we’ll talk about the PDO threads for lifting the face, neck and cat eyes, procedure, expense, results and things that should be avoided after PDO Thread Lifting.
PDO THREADS: What is it?
PDO (Polydioxanone) threads are a type of material that is used to non-surgically “raise” the treatment region and treat a variety of skin issues. They also aid in stimulating collagen development in your skin, resulting in long-lasting benefits once they disintegrate! Once it pertains to current anti-ageing therapies, thread lifts are indeed the trendy kid in town. If you have unravelling or drooping skin on your face and want to have a firmer, more youthful appearance, this procedure could be the answer. PDO Threads are used among patients to create the cat eye thread lift. 
PROCEDURE OF PDO THREADS APPLICATION
The cat-eye lift procedure takes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour and is done under local anaesthetic. You are not required to spend the night at the hospital.
A tiny stitch is formed under the skin adjacent to the eye during the surgery, which introduces threads. The skin is then pulled over to the side of the eye and brow by the doctor. The face is not dragged into a new position during the cat-eye lift surgery, preserving genuine facial gestures. The threads used throughout the procedure tighten the skin while also stimulating collagen synthesis. Furthermore, since these threads are self-dissolving, they are preserved under the skin. They are broken down by the body and leave zero traces. 
THE BENEFITS OF A PDO THREAD LIFT
So now you know what PDO threads are capable of, let’s speak about whether you should try this procedure.
A non-surgical option
Looks contoured and uplifted
Collagen production increases
Specialists with prior experience
Dissolvable and non-permanent 
WHAT IS THE DISCOMFORT LEVEL OF THE PDO THREAD?
The pain from PDO threads is negligible. To make the procedure as comfortable as possible, we utilize a local anaesthetic. 
FOR WHOM IS EYE THREAD LIFT SUITABLE FOR?
As long as the patient has not severe drooping skin, the procedure can be utilized on almost anyone over 18.
However, young females in their 20s or 30s who desire to modify the contour of their eyebrows instead of correcting age-related alterations can do so.
Surgical brow lifts for mature women in their 40s and 50s enhance the image of drooping eyelids, saggy face with visible wrinkles and fine lines. 
COST OF PDO PROCEDURE
A thread lift is cheaper than that of a typical facelift, but it isn’t covered by health insurance. The cost varies depending on several criteria, but the average is roughly $2,250. 
RESULTS OF PDO threads for lifting the face and cat eyes
The effects of a thread lift might last anywhere from one to three years. Surgeons advocate pairing a thread lift with other anti-ageing treatments, such as laser therapy, for the best effects.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER THREAD LIFTING
There are a few activities you should avoid following a PDO thread lift to get the best results. Such as
Lying on your stomach or side
Creating dramatic facial gestures
Obtaining facials and facial massages are all examples of these things. 
Dr Refresh med spa specializes in PDO threads and techniques for lifting the face and creating a cat eye look. Book your free consultation now with our staff here.
- Cat Eye Lift with ThreadLift | Dr. Dean and Lauri Kane [Internet]. Drdeankane.com. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://drdeankane.com/cat-eye-thread-lift-with-dr-dean-kane-in-baltimore/
- PDO Threads FaceLift — Haslet — Bougie Aesthetics — Bougie Aesthetics [Internet]. Bougie Aesthetics. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://www.bougieaesthetics.net/pdo-threads
- Non-surgical Brow and Temple Cat Eye Lift with Thread Lift [Internet]. Fattan. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://fattanclinic.com/cat-eye-thread-by-collagen/
- Everything You Need to Know About a PDO Thread Lift Near You [Internet]. Entre Nous. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://enaesthetics.com/pdo-thread-lift-near-me/
- Fox eye thread lift: Procedure, benefits, risks and cost. Antiaging Group [Internet]. Medical Solutions Barcelona. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://www.medical-solutions-bcn.com/en/fox-eye-thread-lift/
- Thread Lift: What to Expect, Cost, Recovery, and More [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://www.healthline.com/health/cosmetic-surgery/thread-lift
- What Should You Not Do After a Thread Lift? | Advanced Aesthetics [Internet]. Advanced Aesthetics Las Vegas. 2021 [cited 17 October 2021]. Available from: https://advancedaestheticslv.com/what-should-you-not-do-after-a-thread-lift/