Platelet Plasma Scalp Injections
Plasma injections can be effective in treating male/female pattern baldness, both in preventing hair loss and promoting new hair growth. Platelet plasma can also aid in the stimulation of hair growth after hair transplants.
Platelet Plasma injections can benefit a wider range of people than you may have initially thought. These plasma injections are platelet rich and can potentially help the following groups:
- Both men and women. Male balding and hair thinning is talked about extensively, but women do not often get the same benefit of widespread information. The fact is that women can lose hair, too, due to several different factors.
- Those suffering from androgenic alopecia or other forms of alopecia. This is also known as male/female pattern baldness. It is a hereditary condition that affects around 80 million people in the United States alone.
- A sizeable age range of people. Many successful clinical trials have been tested with people ranging from 18 to 72 years of age.
- Those suffering from hair loss due to high stress levels. Since this condition is not chronic, it can be treated rather easily.
- Those who have recently experienced hair loss. The more recent the hair loss occurred, the better your chances are of fixing it before it is too late for Platelet Plasma injections.
- Those with thinning or balding hair, but not completely bald people. Platelet plasma injections are meant to thicken, strengthen, and grow hair from follicles that are still functioning, however weakly this may seem.