Benefits of Infrared Sauna
Nothing beats a 20-minute sauna session for a good sweat. After you’ve been done, you’ll feel calmer and refreshed, and the heat will help soothe aching strength and joints your general health and well-being. However, if the extreme temps of a regular sauna might be too much for you, an infrared sauna may be able to provide the same advantages without excessive heat.
What is an infrared sauna?
Infrared saunas, like regular saunas, do not heat the air surrounding you. Alternatively, they heat your body immediately using infrared bulbs. “Infrared panels, rather than traditional heat, are used in these saunas to readily permeate biological material, warming your body first providing heat,” says physiotherapist Vivian Eisenstadt, MAPT, CPT, MASP. Infrared saunas function at a lower temperature than regular saunas, which normally operate around 150 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit. (Infrared Sauna Benefits: 9 Reasons Saunas Are Good for Your Health, 2018)
Medical 7 ultra-full spectrums
When used to their maximum potential, Saunas can give a variety of medicinal benefits, ranging from pain alleviation to body detoxification, enhanced cardiovascular fitness, and lower stress.
- better sleep.
- weight loss.
- relief from sore muscles.
- relief from joint pain such as arthritis.
- clear and tighter skin.
- improved circulation.
We have good news for all of you! Dr. Refresh is offering the best infrared sauna on the market currently. The medical 7 sauna is an award-winning mixture of medicines, each one carefully selected for the therapeutic advantage it may provide.
The Full Spectrum heaters from Medial 7 Sauna
The Full Spectrum heaters from Medial 7 Sauna are a step forward in sauna heater technologies. Almost all other infrared saunas only have heaters that emit infrared waves towards either end of the spectrum, reducing the therapeutic effects of such sauna sessions. Medical Saunas use a full range of wavelengths for heating: near, middle, and far-infrared. Since every spectrum of infrared radiation produces various percutaneous absorption and light therapy, a complete spectrum heater is essential. This implies you’ll get more advantages from your sauna sessions, and you’ll probably feel more comfortable and healthier after each one. (MedicalSaunas.com – Official Website of the World’s First Medical SaunaTM, n.d.)
Benefits of the Rapid Internal Heating System through medial 7 saunas.
- Since it raises your core body temperature at a comparable rate as working out, a quickly heating sauna replicates the impact of working out. This not only improves your heat tolerance, which leads to higher physical performance, but it also activates your immune system, making it more capable of combating disease and infection.
- You will be actively developing your ability to handle greater heat while using our sauna on a consistent schedule. You’ll be able to perform better at the gym, here on the trail, or on the field due to this.
- The Rapid Internal Heating System is designed to suit the needs of both the ordinary sauna user and the serious athlete. The system rapidly heats the Medical Sauna and your body, allowing blood to circulate more freely to tired and stressed muscles. This will enable them to recuperate and rest much more quickly. Our expertly designed water heater will relax your body and make you feel completely rejuvenated.
- Numerous researchers have examined the use of infrared saunas to treat chronic medical conditions such as hypertension, cardiomyopathy, cognition and Alzheimer’s disease, migraine, type 2 diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis have shown some evidence of effectiveness. (Do infrared saunas have any health benefits?, n.d.)
“Infrared saunas, but at the other extreme, have had no recorded side effects. So, if you’re looking for a relaxing sauna, a medial seven infrared sauna from DR. Refresh is your best choice.”
Do infrared saunas have any health benefits? (n.d.). Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/infrared-sauna/faq-20057954
Infrared Sauna Benefits: 9 Reasons Saunas Are Good for Your Health. (2018, May 29). Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/infrared-sauna-benefits#What-is-an-infrared-sauna?
MedicalSaunas.com – Official Website of the World’s First Medical SaunaTM. (n.d.). Www.medicalsaunas.com. Retrieved February 6, 2022, from https://www.medicalsaunas.com/medical7-fullspectrum.php